Three months of gentle magic, deepening your connection both with the natural world and your own inner world as we transition out of winter and into spring and the first glimpses of summer.
A period of learning, growing and noticing as the world wakes up, the bird song begins and blossoms sprout from the bare branches of the cherry trees... What can we learn from the plants and creatures that appear at this time of awakening and growth...? How does that reflect our own inner processes?
UNFURL is hosted by artist Sam Goodlet (Samdrawsthings), drawing on her background in environmental education and her deep LOVE of this time of year.
Each new moon, we start a month of journeying with new mascots from the natural world.
Sam will be meeting our guides live as we travel through the three months of the programme, so their identities will revealed as we go. We'll be travelling together from the very first glimpses of spring in March into the beautiful abundance of early June.
- Month 1: Begins on the New Moon on March 13th, and we'll be journeying with long tailed tit, cherry blossom and brown hare
- Month 2: Begins on the New Moon on April 12th and we’re journeying with newt, water mint and egg
- Month 3: Begins on the New Moon on May 11th and runs up until the New Moon on June 10th
Included in the programme:
- Lifetime access to course materials and social media groups
A New Moon video from Sam each month, inspired by the plants and animals of the English countryside in Spring. We will draw on their wisdom and lessons to set intentions, learn and listen. Empowering you to be curious, dive more deeply into your connections with nature, care for yourself and transform
- An eBook for each month, packed with information and inspiration
Videos for the Spring Equinox (Ostara) and May Day (Beltane) with extra journalling prompts, rituals and activities to help you connect with and enjoy the magic of the shifting seasons
- Access to Spring Magic - An exclusive Facebook group for members to connect and chat about the growth and experiences we are calling in, and receive extra support from Sam
- Online chats with special guests, bringing you extra ideas and inspiration
- Guided meditations, visualisations and journal prompts to invite you to connect with our plant and animal guides and to explore your inner world more deeply
Creative magical drawings from Sam Draws Things to evoke the seasonal changes and share her magic and spirit with you
- Inspiration and calls for your own creative practice, whether it's drawing, photography, poetry, knitting, yarn dyeing... whatever you love to do or wish to try!
Course materials are hosted on the Wolf and Wing website, for you to engage with at your own pace.
Join Sam for this exciting, empowering, otherworldly journey out of the darkness of winter and into the awakening magic of spring.
You can pay for the programme in full, or select the monthly option and we will invoice you each new moon for the next month's payment.
A note about our vibe and inclusivity:
Unfurl and the Spring Magic Facebook group welcome people of all genders. We will be talking a bit about tuning into natural cycles and the seasons, but that won’t be from the point of view of a specific type of human biology or hormonal set up 🙂 (Our programme would sit nicely alongside this practice and we can signpost you to other spaces which offer it).
We will be taking inspiration from the neo-pagan wheel of the year, as a handy tool for connecting with the seasons and bringing ritual back into our lives. But you don’t have to be a pagan to join in - the programme will be accessible for other cultural viewpoints, religions, or spirituality.
Here's a little video from Sam, chatting about the Year of Wild Wisdom programme that Unfurl is part of.